Bailey Solutions incorporated in 2002 and specialises in library and information management software. Our Managing Director and founder, Penny Bailey had a previous career as a librarian and worked in academic and workplace libraries as both employee and self-employed consultant.
Penny developed her first library system, PenLib, because she was frustrated by the user experience of the existing systems she came across. The company has since developed two further systems KnowAll LMS and Enquire, and Simple Little Library System to cater for different requirements.
KnowAll is the only library software to be short listed for: International Industry Awards 2006 - Best Product for Libraries
About our Managing Director
Penny is active in the library community and the wider business sector generally:
- Treasurer of CLSIG (Commercial, Legal and Scientific Interest Group) of CILIP, (previously Vice-Chair & Chair)
- Chartered Librarian and member of CILIP
- Former website editor for (British and Irish Association of Law Librarians) BIALL
- Joint winner of the BIALL / Lexis Nexis Butterworths Awards for Excellence for Best use of Technology in a Library Project for the BIALL web site
- Member of the Institute of Directors and finalist for Director of the Year Award 2008.
- Like us on Facebook and get updates and news