Our goals are to:
- Offer a fair and visible pricing structure for all customers.
- Listen to our customers: ask our customers what they want and deliver that product functionality
- Use software design to create highly usable software
- Provide prompt and personal support
- Deliver tailored training and services
Read more about why we think it makes good business sense to really listen to our customers.
Where do our ideas come from? (CILIP Gazette, 20 Oct - 2 Nov 2006, 7)
Our Customers are important to us.
We concentrate on offering good value systems that get the job done for libraries and information departments, small to large. We cater for one-man bands, through to international and multi-site libraries. Our customers include legal and professional firms, government departments, charities, institutes and associations, other special sector libraries, colleges and public libraries.
There are now over 155 libraries in over 15 countries with one of our library and information management systems and we hope you will join them.